Q: How often do I need to provide my company insurances and licenses?

A: You only need to provide licenses and insurances relevant to the work you perform on a Woolworths Limited site. These will be collected when you register through the contractor portal. When they are due to expire, you will receive an email reminder that renewal is due and you must provide updated policies or licences. If your company changes the type of work they perform for Woolworths, you may be asked to provide additional documentation.